On this page today we are presenting you a heartfelt collection of Titanic Quotes. These Quotes may help you to show your attention and love for your partner.
Titanic is an American Movie which was released in 1997. Titanic is a romance-disaster film directed, written, co-produced, and co-edited by James Cameron. A Titanic Movie based on the sinking of the RSM Titanic which was sunk in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early morning of 15 April 1912.
If you love your partner and you want to tell him/her how much you love him/her, so we don’t think that the chance will come like that. Go ahead and pick out an amazing one Loving Quotes By Titanic Movie and make your partner romantic. Hope you relish it.
Titanic Quotes Rose
1 ) There is no danger that Titanic will sink. The boat is unsinkable and nothing but inconvenience will be suffered by the passengers.
2 ) Icebergs loomed up and fell astern and we never slackened. It was an anxious time with the Titanic’s fateful experience very close in our minds.
3 ) I was thoroughly familiar with pretty well every type of ship afloat but it took me 14 days before I could, with confidence, find my way from one part of that ship to another.
4 ) People are always saying they loved me in ‘Titanic.’
5 ) When I was young, my parents were these titanic, infallible figures. But Mum’s illness and Dad’s battles with diabetes and heart attacks had a ripple effect on me – reminding me of my own mortality and that these illnesses are genetic.
6 ) Not every story in history has a beginning, a middle and an end, but the wreck of the Titanic does. It begins when they leave, in the middle it hits an iceberg, and in the final two hours, the ship sinks.
7 ) There was peace and the world had an even tenor to it’s way. Nothing was revealed in the morning the trend of which was not known the night before. It seems to me that the disaster about to occur was the event that not only made the world rub it’s eyes and awake but woke it with a start keeping it moving at a rapidly accelerating pace ever since with less and less peace, satisfaction and happiness. To my mind the world of today awoke April 15th, 1912.
8 ) If you look in your dictionary you will find: Titans – A race of people vainly striving to overcome the forces of nature. Could anything be more unfortunate than such a name, anything more significant?
9 ) The desire to be with the one you love till death knocks and being in the place from where your journey started, is a priceless.
10 ) When day broke, I saw the ice I had steamed through during the night. I shuddered, and could only think that some other hand than mine was on that helm during the night.
11 ) The oarsman laid on their oars and all in the lifeboat were mointless as we watch Her in absolute silence. Save some who would not look and buried their heads on each other’s shoulders.
12 ) You say the three magic words truly just two times for a person you love. Once when you want him/her to be in your life forever till death and once when death does you apart and you feel your hands slipping.
13 ) The big icebergs that drift into warmer water melt much more rapidly under water than on the surface, and sometimes a sharp, low reef extending two or three hundred feet beneath the sea is formed. If a vessel should run on one of these reefs half her bottom might be torn away.
14 ) Four years of Jimmy Carter gave us two titanic Reagan landslides, peace and prosperity for eight blessed years – and even a third term for his feckless vice president, George H.W. Bush.
15 ) Many brave things were done that night but none more brave than by those few men playing minute after minute as the ship settled quietly lower and lower in the sea…the music they played serving alike as their own immortal requiem and their right to be recorded on the rulls of undying fame.
Titanic Quotes Jack And Rose
16 ) Failure saves lives. In the airline industry, every time a plane crashes the probability of the next crash is lowered by that. The Titanic saved lives because we’re building bigger and bigger ships. So these people died, but we have effectively improved the safety of the system, and nothing failed in vain.
17 ) It was men who stopped slavery. It was men who ran up the stairs in the Twin Towers to rescue people. It was men who gave up their seats on the lifeboats of the Titanic. Men are made to take risks and live passionately on behalf of others.
18 ) The sounds of people drowning are something that I can not describe to you, and neither can anyone else. Its the most dreadful sound and there is a terrible silence that follows it.
19 ) The truth is that love smashes into your life like an ice floe, and even if your heart is built like the Titanic you go down.
- 20 ) Icebergs loomed up and fell astern and we never slackened. It was an anxious time with the Titanic’s fateful experience very close in our minds. There were 700 souls on Carpathia and those lives as well as the survivors of the Titanic herself depended on the sudden turn of the wheel.
- 21 ) The partly filled lifeboat standing by about 100 yards away never came back. Why on Earth they never came back is a mystery. How could any human being fail to heed those cries.
- 22 ) We call the fates of the Titanic and the Concordia – as well as those of the space shuttles Challenger and Columbia – ‘accidents.’ Foreseeing such undesirable events is what engineers are expected to do. However, design trade-offs leave technological systems open to failings once predicted, but later forgotten.
- 23 ) I always knew that it was going to be an uphill climb to replace Letterman from complete obscurity with no experience, but I think I had to go through it to know exactly what a titanic effort that was going to be.
24 ) Striking the water was like a thousand knives being driven into one’s body. The temperature was 28 degrees, four degrees below freezing.
25 ) My friend Clinch Smith made the proposition that we should leave and go toward the stern. But there arose before us from the decks below a mass of humanity several lines deep converging on the Boat Deck facing us and completely blocking our passage to the stern. There were women in the crowd as well as men and these seemed to be steerage passengers who had just come up from the decks below. Even among these people there was no hysterical cry, no evidence of panic. Oh the agony of it.
26 ) The titanic effort that has brought liberation to South Africa, and ensured the total liberation of Africa, constitutes an act of redemption for the black people of the world.
27 ) To my poor fellow-sufferers: My heart overflows with grief for you all and is laden with sorrow that you are weighed down with this terrible burden that has been thrust upon us. May God be with us and comfort us all.
28 ) I was a rust repairer. I was a rust repairer and full-time survivor. I survived all the major earthquakes, and the Titanic, and several air crash.
29 ) Deeply regret advise you TITANIC sank this morning after collision with iceberg, resulting in serious loss of life. Full particulars later.
30 ) Devoutly thankful I was that the long race was over…but with that feeling was the veritable ache which the now certain knowledge of the liner’s loss brought.
Titanic Quotes From Survivors
31 ) I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged.
32 ) A dialogue that wonderfully describes a woman and her heart. The love she gives once to someone can never be regained ever.
- 33 ) I heard a graphic account of how the Titanic up-ended herself and remained poised like some colossal nightmare of a fish, her tail high in the air, her nose deep in the water, until she dived finally from human sight.
- 34 ) Before ‘Titanic,’ yes, I had done some things and, yes, I had been nominated for an Academy Award, but I had never been sort of world-famous. And I suppose, yes, I am really famous now. But I feel embarrassed to say that because it’s just a bit daft for me.
- 35 ) About this time people began jumping from the stern, my friend Milton Long and myself stood beside each other and jumped on the rail. We did not give each other any messages for back home cause neither thought we would ever get back.
- 36 ) I’m not confident in my own ability to resist the titanic force of my own ego.
- 37 ) I’ve been to the Titanic in a yellow submarine and the North Pole in a Russian nuclear ice breaker.
- 38 ) I pored over art books and absorbed the placidness of Monet’s garden, the sparkling color of the Impressionists, the strength and solidity of Michelangelo’s figures showing the titanic power of humans at one with God, Jan Vermeer’s serene Dutch women bathed in gorgeous honey-colored light… My conviction grew that art was stronger than death.
39 ) The dialogue that brought tears to everyone’s eyes. The eternal line that survives till date.
40 ) To my poor fellow-sufferers: My heart overflows with grief for you all and is laden with sorrow that you are weighed down with this terrible burden that has been thrust upon us. May God be with us and comfort us all.
41 ) I was absolutely obsessed with the Titanic – not the film, the actual boat. I’d draw diagrams about it and theorise that if it was built in a different way, it wouldn’t have sunk.
42 ) What’s hurting the U.S. economy is total government spending. The deficit is an indicator that the government is spending so much money that it can’t even get around to stealing all of the money that it wants to spend. But the tip of the iceberg is not what hit the Titanic – it was the 90 percent of the iceberg under water.
43 ) We do not care anything for the heaviest storms in these big ships. It is fog that we fear. The big icebergs that drift into warmer water melt much more rapidly under water than on the surface, and sometimes a sharp, low reef extending two or three hundred feet beneath the sea is formed. If a vessel should run on one of these reefs half her bottom might be torn away.
44 ) It is true for love is all about trust.
45 ) Although you cross the Atlantic for years and have ice reported and never see it, at other times it’s not reported and you do see it.
46 ) There was one titanic guiding light on the film set, and I was in the presence of a true Mahatma, in the deepest and most profound sense of the word.
47 ) What do you think I am? Do you believe that I’m the sort that would have left that ship as long as there were any women and children on board? That’s the thing that hurts, and it hurts all the more because it is so false and baseless. I have searched my mind with deepest care, I have thought long over each single incident that I coulrecall of that wreck. I’m sure that nothing wrong was done; that I did nothing that I should not have done. My conscience is clear and I have not been a lenient judge of my own acts.
48 ) We live together, we die together. Love is all about holding tight till the end.
49 ) There’s so much written about the Titanic, and it’s hard to separate what’s fact and what’s fiction. My understanding is that the way the Titanic was designed, the emphasis was placed on surviving a head-on collision.
50 ) I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern ship building has gone beyond that