Moving on from someone’s life who doesn’t deserve you and don’t care about your love may be the hardest thing, but it’s the most powerful and audacity thing.
A broken heart is one of those experiences that all of us as humans can share, yet you can only experience alone. Breaking up with someone can be the worst feeling ever, but sometimes situation compels you to do this wrong thing and move on.
These Heartfelt Moving On Quotes will help you to place your past behind and move on toward the new life and new journey. We are sure that you will find out the best one according to your mood and get the motivation and inspiration.
Quotes About Moving On
1 ) There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.
2 ) Change has to come for life to struggle forward.
3 ) I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward.
- 4 ) I think every girl has that a guy she has trouble letting go of.
- 5 ) When lifes seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopeness.
- 6 ) This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.
- 7 ) We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- 8 ) One of the hardest things to do in life is to let go of what you thought was real and see how for it really was.
- 9 ) The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.
10 ) In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
11 ) The greatest loss of time is delay and expectation, which depend upon the future. We let go the present, which we have in our power, and look forward to that which depends upon chance, and so relinquish a certainty for an uncertainty.
12 ) If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
13 ) There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.
14 ) To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.
15 ) When the world is at your back, and your heart is at your feet…the best way to go on is to just “be”.
Moving Forward Quotes
16 ) Never love something so much that you can’t let go of it.
17 ) In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.
18 ) If someone won’t lift a finger to call you, see you, and spend time with you, it’s time for you to lift five fingers and wave goodbye.
19 ) The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.
20 ) When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
21 ) Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
22 ) I can choose to let it define me, confine me, refine me, outshine me – or I can choose to move on and leave them behind me.
23 ) Pain will leave you, when you let go.
24 ) Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
25 ) The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
26 ) You live, you learn, and you upgrade.
27 ) I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.
28 ) It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
29 ) There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.
30 ) Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
31 ) Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
32 ) We need to learn to let go as easily as we grasp and we will find our hands full and our minds empty.
Quotes About Moving On In Life
33 ) Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.
34 ) Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
35 ) When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.
- 36 ) People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
- 37 ) Holding on is believing that there’s a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.
- 38 ) To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.
- 39 ) Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
- 40 ) Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It’s because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they’re already experiencing.
- 41 ) Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.
- 42 ) A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.
43 ) I think that you never fall out of love with somebody, you just let go and move on.
44 ) Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.
45 ) Your past does not equal your future.
46 ) Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
47 ) We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
48 ) Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
49 ) Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
50 ) You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with. So be brave enough to let go of those who keep weighing you down.
51 ) I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.
52 ) Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
53 ) The best can’t find you until you put the worst behind you.
54 ) Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.