There are some people who just cant mind their own business and put their nose in each and every matters of others. So for that here’s a solution to answer them in the language of “Mind Your Own Business Quotes“. These quotes are said by famous personalities to give ideas about facing such situation where you need to say them please mind your own business and give them a shut-up call.
Mind Your Business Quotes Sayings:
- 1 ) There is nothing more provocative than minding your own business.
- 2 ) The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.
- 3 ) Man can hardly even recognize the devils of his own creation.
- 4 ) Just mind your own business. If you mind your business, then you won`t be mindin` mine.
- 5 ) People get good gigs because they stand up….You don’t get picked. Reject the tyranny of picked. Pick yourself.
Mind Your Own Business Quotes
6 ) I don’t know how people can get so anti-something. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much.
7 ) Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.
8 ) I never hurt nobody but myself and that’s nobody’s business but my own.
9 ) Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can’t mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has.
10 ) Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy.
11 ) To be busy minding other people’s business, is to leave one’s personal business unattended to.
12 ) Justice means minding one’s own business and not meddling with other men’s concerns.
13 ) How do I have productive days with minimum drama? Simple; I mind my own business.
14 ) If you stop focusing on other people’s life you’ll have more time to fix your own life.
15 ) My mom taught me a lot. A lot about minding your own business and leaving other people’s business alone. And let them think what they want.
- 16 ) Mind your own business; The best statement that any wise person can see as encouragement and best advice ever.
17 ) Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
18 ) Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy.
- 19 ) Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble.
- 20 ) Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours.
21 ) You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.
22 ) If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.
- 23 ) The world can forgive practically anything except people who mind their own business.
- 24 ) There’s no business like staying the hell out of my business, so please stay out.
- 25 ) It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.
- 26 ) The idea of strictly minding our own business is moldy rubbish. Who could be so selfish?
- 27 ) When every one minds his own business the work is done.
- 28 ) Keep your nose out of another’s mess.
29 ) Make somebody happy today. Mind your own business.
30 ) He’s always asking: ‘Is that new? I haven’t seen that before.’ It’s like, Why don’t you mind your own business? Solve world hunger. Get out of my closet.
31 ) If you mind your own business, you`ll stay busy all the time.
32 ) Mind your own business. But love your neighbor as yourself.
33 ) It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
34 ) You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.
35 ) Trouble often begins when we involve ourselves in other people’s business.
36 ) A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people’s business.
37 ) Let every man mind his own business.
38 ) A hard thing about business is minding your own.
39 ) A government, for protecting business only, is but a carcass, and soon falls by its own corruption and decay.
40 ) You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
41 ) Let every fox take care of his own tail.
42 ) Politics is the art of preventing people from busying themselves with what is their own business.
43 ) I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas.
44 ) When you mind your own business you will never get caught up in all the nonsense.
45 ) Don’t spend so much time analyzing me and my life. Worry about your own, that is obviously where the real issues lie.
46 ) To all Backstabbers: Please use a sharper knife… the blunt blade you’re using is just giving me an itch on my arse.
47 ) The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
- 48 ) Mind your own business. What your neighbor does (within the law) is none of your concern. Accept that behavior is not evil simply because it is different.
- 49 ) I don’t know people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much.
- 50 ) Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
51 ) While you are too busy minding other people’s business, who is busy minding yours?