Hey, Its Friday, And we are here to provide you an extensive collection of Quotes for Friday Morning. Yeah if you can use these thoughtful Friday Morning Quotes then it will be nice just like we did for Thursday . Hence pick on of the following quotes according to your mood of choice.
We compiled and categorized them according to their meanings and context. Check the following Quotes.
Good Morning Happy Friday Quotes
- 1 ) A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation … and today is when it stops!!
- 2 ) On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.
- 3 ) Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday is so darn close to Monday!
- 4 ) Mondays are a good day to make statements, not Friday.
- 5 ) I came home every Friday afternoon, riding the six miles on the back of a big mule. I spent Saturday and Sunday washing and ironing and cooking for the children and went back to my country school on Sunday afternoon.
Funny Friday Quotes / Best Morning Quotes:
6 ) You know, I was a regular on the Friday afternoon drill squad. Um, which… The year after I left school, I went back and thanked the sergeant major because I was so fit.
7 ) If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.
8 ) Monday morning coffee is just as important as Friday night liquor….almost.
9 ) Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.
10 ) I actually think the whole concept of retirement is a bit stupid, so yes, I do want to do something else. There is this strange thing that just because chronologically on a Friday night you have reached a certain age… with all that experience, how can it be that on a Monday morning, you are useless?
Its Friday Quotes/Friday Morning Sayings:
11 ) It’s going to be a fantastic day (just as soon as I get some caffeine in me!
- 12 ) Every Friday I used to have about fifty, sixty kids who would wait for me on Sunset Boulevard and I’d take them all to dinner. All runaways.
- 13 ) Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.
- 14 ) The scale and I are finally at peace with each other and it has nothing to do with food.
15 ) When I was 13, my family moved from a suburb of New York City to Miami, Florida, and we moved there the Friday before Labor Day weekend.
16 ) If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on.
17 ) My father was a great sympathizer of Ahad Ha’am. Every Friday night we would read Hebrew together, and often the reading was Ahad Ha’am’s essays.
18 ) Every Friday, I feel like I deserve a flavored latte for all my hard work during the week.
19 ) Monday, I hate you. Tuesday, you stink too, Wednesday still pushing it, Thursday getting better, Friday…love ya! Saturday you are heaven, Sunday you’re OK
20 ) If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.
Quotes About Friday :
- 21 ) I am seriously having a very very lazy day today… It’s Friday and my butt just doesn’t want to move at all
- 22 ) ‘Friday’ is about hanging out with friends, having fun. I felt like it was my personality in that song.
- 23 ) To me, country music’s about life. It’s about Monday through Friday. It’s the blue-collar, 40-hour week, songs about life. It used to have more of a sound, but I think the heart of that’s still the same. It’s still American music.
- 24 ) We have to make sure the Good Friday Agreement works.
- 25 ) It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday.
Quotes For Friday Morning:
26 ) My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.
- 27 ) I play tennis five hours a week, from Monday to Friday, for one hour every day. I like to be fit. If I can’t exercise, I feel bad – I need to sweat and run to feel like I’m in good shape.
- 28 ) Some had the custom of receiving the Eucharist daily, some twice a week, some on the Lord’s day, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, some only on the Lord’s Day.
- 29 ) Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
30 ) I really try to get eight hours of sleep, and I really try not to go out after a Tuesday or Friday night show because I know I have a two-show day the following day.
31 ) I’m a very ritualistic, routine-oriented person, and I discovered over the years that I love working Monday through Friday.
32 ) Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.