Below you find our Best, Inspirational, Sad, Careless, and Angry collection of I Don’t Care Anymore Quotes. Are you feeling like to say I Don’t Care Anymore? Sometimes peoples disappointed us whom we love more and most careful about them and then they hurt our feelings that the time when we say I Don’t Care Anymore do what you want. Here we have shared our melancholy compilation of I Don’t Care Anymore Quotes. It can help you to be strong and forget the bad things which it happened with you. We are pretty sure you find the word for you’re searching. Hope you enjoy it.
Best I Don’t Care Quotes
- I can’t be bothered to care for something so not fabulous.
- I don’t care about the consequences when I do something that my heart demands to be done.
- Let me give you some advice — if you are gonna lie about something at least make sure it’s worth lying about.
- Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
- The less you give a damn, the happier you will be.
- I don’t care about blood and relations, for our ties do not bind us. I care for friendship that lasts, something that binds forever.
- I’m done. I’m done texting you first. I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore.
- You can often tell when something isn’t right, and when you do feel it, it is time to stop caring.
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
- And live like it’s heaven on earth
Top Ten I Don’t Care Quotes
- I don’t care about the outside. An egg is an egg until it cracks and comes out rotten.
- If you want to live, stop asking permission – do it now and regret later. What other people think is none of your business.
- There are just somethings you can’t help caring about, and in such instances, it is best to ignore the feeling until it goes away.
- I’m playing a game I can’t win, I keep losing and losing, why do I keep playing? To me it isn’t about winning or losing, I’m just enjoying the game.
- I don’t care what you think of me! Unless you think I’m awesome.
- Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, do it.
- Don’t let yourself become so angry that you stop loving, because one day, you’ll wake up from that anger, and the person you love will be gone.
- When people talk behind your back, don’t bother. No one will talk about you unless you did something big, and you are fabulous.
- Some people care so much about appearances that is all they end up becoming. I don’t care about that, for the heart shows so much more.
- I am so done with everything you do to me. As of this moment, I don’t care.
Quotes for Freedoms 2017
- Don’t be embarrassed by who you are. They’re going to judge you no matter what you do.
- I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.
- One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.
- Some people get mad at me because I stopped caring, but it’s not my fault that they didn’t when I used to.
- I know that people don’t care much for my unpopular opinions and the feeling is mutual.
- I cannot stop caring, but I will try. When I don’t care anymore, I’m sure that’s when you will.
- Your uniqueness is your own business. Do not care about those who wish to put you into a box.
- I don’t care where you wish to go as long as you take the first step and leave.
- Sing like there’s nobody listening,
- It might have taken awhile but I realized that you’re not worth it anymore and now I can’t feel anything at all. I just don’t care.
- Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Stop Caring Quotes
- The question isn’t ‘who is going to let me’; it’s ‘who is going to stop me’.
- The only way to free your mind is to stop caring about what others think.
- It’s not wrong not to care. It can’t be that bad if it makes you happy.
- The more you care about what others think of you, the more you will feel like an image created for their enjoyment. You are real and you are yourself, so stop caring and live.
- Life ends when you stop dreaming. Love ends when you stop caring. Friendship ends when you stop sharing
- When all things turn sour, there is no other choice but to stop caring and move forward.
- Are you running away from something you don’t want? Or running away from something you’re afraid to want?
- I can’t help but not care about popular media. Everything is trying to sell me something or tell me I’m not good enough unless I follow a trend. It’s toxic and I don’t want to have anything to do with it.
- I’ll never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I’ll go.
- When your plant of love has outgrown its pot, it’s time to stop caring for it so that it can wither away gracefully into nothing.