Here below you will find out the motivation collection of Heartbroken Quotes. Not everyone can bear the experience of Broken Heart. It’s tough to forget that person who was your everything, and you love to spend a whole day with him/her.
If you’re feeling sad so you should check out our collection of Heartbroken Quotes. It may help you to keep you calm and help you to forget the bad things which were done with you.
Trying to go away from your loved one is the worst feeling ever. Forget your past is comfortable with these 60+ Heartbroken Quotes. Hope you like these Quotes.
1 ) I know my heart will never be the same but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay
2 ) Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean.
3 ) Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.
- 4 ) If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.
- 5 ) If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
- 6 ) When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.
- 7 ) Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- 8 ) I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight. If it’s wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right cause I’m drowned in you and I won’t pull through without you by my side.
- 9 ) Think about any attachments that are depleting your emotional reserves. Consider letting them go.
- 10 ) I pray that former rejection and deep hurts will not color what I see and hear now.
- 11 ) They should tell you when you’re born: have a suitcase heart, be ready to travel.
12 ) It was Elvis who really got me hooked on beat music. When I heard ‘Heartbreak Hotel’ I thought, this is it.
13 ) You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.
14 ) Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.
15 ) Love hurts worse than getting slammed by a 250-pound linebacker.
Love And Heartbreak Quotes
16 ) Never love that which you cannot keep.
17 ) Sometimes the only way the good Lord can get into some hearts is to break them.
18 ) I mean, at the end of the day, what the hell does it matter who I end up with if it can’t be you?
19 ) No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- 20 ) Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.
- 21 ) I have sadness in me. I have anger in me. I have heartbreak in me.
- 22 ) There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.
- 23 ) Hanging on to resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.
- 24 ) Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.
- 25 ) We have to do with the past only as we can make it useful to the present and the future.
- 26 ) Hands that never touch. Lips that never meet. The Almost Lovers, never to be.
27 ) If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.
28 ) The heart was made to be broken.
29 ) Sometimes… Sometimes our hearts…crack a little.
30 ) Why did I always end up loving the person who hurt me the most? Why was love so cruel?
Heartbreak Quotes And Sayings
31 ) You can’t give your heart to a wild thing.
32 ) Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you. Feel sad for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.
33 ) Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.
34 ) You can’t fast-forward heartbreak, and you can’t rewind love – and that’s just one big bummer.
35 ) I have rituals for cleaning out resentments, disappointments, heartbreak, depression and for work. One of the things I do is go over old stuff if I have been unable to write for a while.
36 ) I never wanted but your heart–that gone, you have nothing more to give.
37 ) Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
38 ) I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.
39 ) A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.
40 ) You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
41 ) There are all kinds of ways for a relationship to be tested, even broken, some, irrevocably; it’s the endings we’re unprepared for.
42 ) The past can’t hurt you anymore, not unless you let it.
43 ) Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?
44 ) I’m not supposed to miss you, I’m not supposed to care
45 ) I realise there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.
46 ) Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.
47 ) I think sports makes for good drama because it has all the same ingredients as anything worth reading or listening to or watching. Conflict, desire, heartbreak – it’s all there.
48 ) I wish i were a little girl again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken heart.
49 ) There will be a time when you are forced to follow your heart away from someone you love.
50 ) Then his heart, now broken into a thousand pieces, slowly began to turn to ice.
51 ) Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
52 ) We are all Romeos looking for our Juliet, but never finding her.
53 ) I believe that anybody who gets married should go to a counselor for months before the wedding. I think that’s going to save guys a lot of money and the ladies a lot of heartbreak.
54 ) So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
55 ) You can victimize yourself by wallowing around in your own past.
56 ) When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air.
57 ) What do I have to do to make you see she can’t love you like me
58 ) Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it’s the place where we find the deepest heartache.
59 ) There are a million ways to lose someone you love.
60 ) The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…
61 ) It’s hard to forget someone who you’ve imagined spending forever with.
62 ) I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken…but somehow still works.
63 ) The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.